Thursday, October 12, 2006

A letter for a friend


July 15, 2005
Dear Koko,
It's Monday morning and I am sitting on Time Square. It was a cool summer day in New York.
It's been a long time since last time I saw you, and I miss you and other friends so much.
Time Square is crowded. The Fifth Avenue in New York is full of famous brand stores. It's the paradise for shoppers. However, I need to have some money in my pocket to be one of them. Of course I don't have enough money. But even if I don't, I still walk on the street to feel it. It's a good chance to open up my mind to another world.
Last weekend, we went to Central Park. Some of people walked through the park, some of them did some exercises, and some of them just sat under a huge tree for their portraits. There's a good place for people to have the picnic and enjoy the sunbath in Sheep Meadow. I love there so much, and decide to have the sunbath next time.
How are you? How was Taiwan? I miss everything inTaiwan. I will go back to Taiwan after two weeks. When I back, I will call you. Don't worry I won't forget the souvenirs, and don't miss me too much. Haha!!
Your friend,
Wanda

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM , Blogger Yuhsiuwriting said...

Good job! Some comments:

It's for a long time no see you,
-->It's been a long time since last time I saw you...

In Time Square, there are crowded with people.-->Time Square is crowded ...


Center Park-->Central Park

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home