Thursday, October 19, 2006

A invitation letter


We are going to a party this Fridat at 10 p.m.

Hi my dear friend, we are going to have a party this Friday night at 10 pm.

We have decided to hold the party at my home. You can follow these directions to get to my home.

From the right hand side of Tainan train station, go straight on Bei-men Road. Stay on Bei-men Road until the second traffic light, then turn right and go under the tunnel. This is Cheng-gong Road and it's a long road and you will need to go down straight, and then turn left when you arrive Jhong-hua Road. This is the place near the Carefoure. Ring the bell and I will let you in.

I hope you will come. Don't worry about food and drink, we will prepare it. You might miss a good time if you don't come.

Wanda

1 Comments:

At 3:50 AM , Blogger Yuhsiuwriting said...

We are deciding to take place at my home.
-->We have decided to hold the party at...

-->The party will take place...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home