Thursday, December 06, 2007

Choose a particular time that you would like to visit America, then choose place, and why?

      * Florida

  If I have a chance to go to America, I will choose to visit Florida in summer because I have never been in a city this vast. In this city, there are two attractive spots to me to visit, Miami Beach and The home of Disney World, which are worth my while going there, especially Miami Beach. I love beach very much, if I go to Miami, I will spend all the day on the beach. There are lots of activities I can do, such as playing beach volleyball, surfing, sun-bathing and so on. In there, the workroom of Miami Ink's also is a place which I surely will go. After looked Miami Ink, the Discovery Traveling& Living channel program, I want to make a tattoo by those master workers.

  Besides of Miami, The home of Disney World is another spot in Florida I have to go. It is the biggest Disney World in the world, including two fabulous water parks, Disney Quest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex, Pleasure Island, etc. That is impossible for me to play all the equipments in one day because it is too big to visit it. Above these two is why I choose Florida. If I go to Florida in the future, I won’t just stay one week, I may spend more than two weeks in there. How a wonderful place is.
      
     * Baltimore

  If I would like to visit America, I will choose Baltimore. Baltimore not only is recently selected as one of the top 10 summer destinations in the world, but also is truly a city on the move and is in the midst of a cultural renewal featuring new attractions, restaurants and hotels. It is an excellent destination for summer and fall. Because my friend told me that if I have not been there before, I will find there are so many things that you cannot explore them all in one day. The Inner Harbor is only one of the city's many treasures, a scenic and popular waterfront area with lot of retail stores, restaurants and the Baltimore Convention Center. Located on the Inner Harbor's western shore, it is the perfect way to start tour.

  After one of my friends told me that, I extremely anticipated visiting the scenery in this city, especially the harbor. I had looked up the information about this city; the streets in Baltimore are very straight and clean. It's different from Taiwan. In addition, I want to visit the museum very much, which displays all kinds of locomotive engine is the most attract me. The museum includes the latest and the most ancient locomotive engine. It’s very rare and commendable. We also can discover many cultures of US in there. The latest technology and the most ancient culture all in Baltimore, so I think it must be a very interesting thing to go there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home