Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My Mood Chang My Music

  It said that music could disperse people’s attentions and cure their mood. We listen to different kinds of music depending on our emotion, and also have different reasons. I know many friends who love music very much. Some of them listen to music to abate their rage or depression, and some relax their mind when they are listening. On the contrary, some listens just for its melody or the words of the song. As for me, my mood will change the music I want to listen to.

  When I am sad, I prefer soft music that not only sounds very pleasing to the ear, but also make me try to calm my mood slowly. Those could be soothing healing, comforting, uplifting. For example, few weeks ago, I disputed with my father. Then, I went back to my room and played soft music. After a while, I felt better than before. Therefore, I believed it could calm my feeling down. Moreover, when I have bad moods, I do not want to hear any noisy music, like rock & roll and mix because those categories of music made me irritable. Also, my temper will worse and worse at the same time. Once, I quarreled with my boyfriend. When I went back to my dorm, my roommate who was listening rock & roll; at that moment, I wanted to fight with someone.

  I listen to R&B, Rap, jazz, and Hip-hop when I am happy, excited, crazy, or relaxing. To give an example, before I went to pub with my friends, we played the hip-hop, rap, and electronic music because we felt cheerful and excited, and we wanted to do something crazy. If I was at home and wanted to relax myself, no matter I surfed the net or read, I listened to R&B. Also, this is the music type which I frequently listen.
  

  I listen to classical or piano when I need to focus on some things. Like, I had an important exam, and I had to study hard, I played my favorite piano record, titled In the Enchanted Garden. I was sure that could help me to focus on studying, and as often as it is used; it proves accurate.

  The different music will take different feelings to people. Because the melodies will change the brain wave, also change our emotions. However, the melody may suits me, but not necessarily can suit you. We should find the music which belong to us, then put ourselves into it, and relax the mood. I hope each people can seek different music types that suit them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home