Friday, March 02, 2007

Winter vacation

In the beginning of this winter vacation, I always stayed at home and cleaned the house. When Chinese New Year came, my parents and I went back to Taichung where is our hometown. All the members of my family gathered together and enjoyed the reunion dinner on the New Year's Eve. The young including me got red envelopes from the elder. After dinner, we sang songs, played cards, and gambled on dices, and finally I won about 1000 dollars.

The first day after New Year's Eve, I went shopping with my brother and cousin at the Chung-Yo Department Store where is a landmark in Taichung, and we bought many things and
enjoyed shopping. On the day, I chatted with my cousin until midnight because he had to go back to the arm before the next day. The second day, we took a trip to Tinan Mountain (錫安山), where is in Kaohsiung Country, with my uncle's family. We climbed up the mountain. When all of the elder enjoyed the fresh air and felt relaxed, the young didn't like to climb, and always complained they
were aching all over with fatigue, especially me. From this New Year's trip, I thought I should exercise more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home